Tuesday, August 25, 2009

And so it goes

Monday was great. My fellow Runnermom and I did 4 miles gently with the kids. SwimGirl and SwimBoyN did great jobs. They set a nice, steady pace and even sprinted the last 1 1/2 block home. SwimBoyC had a harder time. Hopefully, he will get back on his game after the heat of summer backs off a bit.

As today is Tuesday, I opted for a stint on the elliptical, spending an hour on the beast. I really don't like it so much, but the gym does not have a yoga time which properly fits into my schedule, so on to the elliptical.

Tomorrow I plan to run with the wee ones in the morning, but do a "real" run in the afternoon. My schedule says I should do at least 6 miles. I need to plot a course outside if the weather stays drier. Totally can't run outside in the 3 h's: hazy, hot, and muggy (thanks to Paul Harvey!).

No comments:

Post a Comment