Saturday, August 22, 2009

Bring it on!

Oh, yeah, check me out~

8 miles - yah, that's right - 8 miles! In under 80 minutes, bringing me to slightly less than a 10 minute mile over DISTANCE. Am I sore? Duh. Hamstrings tight? Yup, right on schedule. Am I obnoxiously proud of myself? As my father would say, "You betta believe it!"

Ladeez and Gents.....I achieved my distance record today! I rock!

Of course, tom'w will be another story. I expect not to be able to move, especially not after driving back and forth to Chestnut Hill (Boston) for a 6 pm wedding in my spouse's Neon. (Did I mention my smoking ensemble thanks to the much tighter legs my running has brought?) AND, after yesterday's disaster @ the gym, I'm feeling much better.

Tom'w's supposed to be 3 miles easy or rest. I'm betting on rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment